Saturday, May 19, 2012

Union Jack Cushions and Royal British Scones

Blimey! After 33 years together Mr. Nag has surprised me by jumping on the Jubilee bandwagon. Somehow he got wind of Union Jack cushions for sale at the Bombay Company and set out to make them his own. He couldn't find them in St. Catharines but tracked a pair down in Hamilton and called, had them put on hold and made the trek into the Limeridge Mall to grab them! I've never seen him make that kind of effort in the name of home beautification. Perhaps I'll make an interior designer out of him yet. Here they are nestled on the sofa:



 I'm thinking he might enjoy Honest Cooking's Royal British Scones fom Balmoral to go along with them:


Since the recipe feeds 16 you are all invited to join us. I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment